Last person to post wins!
Oh well then it fits your characterAda Hawkins wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 14:44My intentions exactly! Ada is super short and is often mistaken for a younger age!
Last person to post wins!
I like it, Ada!! (MIne looks like I'm 20 lol)
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Yea it does
Last person to post wins!
Lol....so is anyone willing to see Gryffinclaw vs, Slytherpuff make a comeback?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Just learned that I'm gonna go to New York and see The Cursed Child on Broadway!!!! With Tom Felton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Can I come too?Ada Hawkins wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 14:51Just figured out that I'm gonna go to New York and see The Cursed Child on Broadway!!!! With Tom Felton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last person to post wins!
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff Spread the word!! May the best houses win!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Yes you are
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 11 Apr 2026, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.