~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat

Hello A:TLA fans! Welcome to our fan
club, where we can share our interest about this show and have fun. This
is a sign up thread, and, its just OOC. Waterbenders greet their leaders as
heroes. Earthbenders great their leaders as Royalty.
Firebenders greet their leaders as superior beings. Airbenders
k.o. greet their leaders as friends!
for sign up and info, click here
Image posted by the member


Members:
Reducio
Alex Adams> Earthbender
Nick Jameson> Waterbender
Ada Hawkins> Waterbender


HAVE FUN!!!
Last edited by Alex Adams on 11 Apr 2026, 11:56, edited 2 times in total.

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
Hi

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
Hi

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
So please can you update the sign up thread for the new perquisites for abilities

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
I'll do it soon! And probably i'll make an IC thread, so create a anime chara!

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:52 I'll do it soon! And probably i'll make an IC thread, so create a anime chara!
Fine but how can it be IC

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:53
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:52 I'll do it soon! And probably i'll make an IC thread, so create a anime chara!
Fine but how can it be IC
Not IC, but... Like the Chb! not copying to be a copycat, just liked the idea
Last edited by Alex Adams on 11 Apr 2026, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:55
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:53
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:52 I'll do it soon! And probably i'll make an IC thread, so create a anime chara!
Fine but how can it be IC
Not IC, but... Like the Chb!
Oh so a OOC RP

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
Yeahhh

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

~✧ELEMENT BENDERS✧~ chat
Alex Adams wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 11:56Yeahhh
Great but I used up my canva ai uses and I can’t draw so I have to wait till may 1 to do it I used it all up in a day doing lore for a alien planet and I needed images for it

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6