Last person to post wins!
*Tackles* ZEPPY!!!!!!!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 02:04*Tacklesnugs back*Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 02:03Hazel Nelson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 02:01 Noooo my body hurts and I'm nauseous! Its all fun and games until I actually finish my dads work outs
*tacklesnugs*i totally feel you, bree, even though i havenβt been working out, iβve been feeling like that all day and its exhausting lol :[
Aww why do you feel like that all day?
<33
ummm iβd rather not share it here, since itβs more of a private thing, but if you do really want to know, i can owl you:)
zephyr![]()
Last person to post wins!
I get it! If you're comfortable with it you could owl me!Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 02:07Hazel Nelson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 02:04*Tacklesnugs back*Brookline Quinn wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 02:03Hazel Nelson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 02:01 Noooo my body hurts and I'm nauseous! Its all fun and games until I actually finish my dads work outs
*tacklesnugs*i totally feel you, bree, even though i havenβt been working out, iβve been feeling like that all day and its exhausting lol :[
Aww why do you feel like that all day?<33
ummm iβd rather not share it here, since itβs more of a private thing, but if you do really want to know, i can owl you:)
zephyr![]()
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
*tackles hug EVERYONE!* 
Woah Cirrus! I'm jelly! (though I'm lazy to drive
)
Woah Cirrus! I'm jelly! (though I'm lazy to drive
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
I've been begging my parents to teach me to drive! My mom says, Ill do it on the weekend and blah blah blah but when the weekend comes she's like im too tired
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Heyyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Lily!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Itβs actually the smoothest vehicle iβve ever driven, quite impressed. But iβm making the switch to electric cause petrol prices these days are horrid. My only critique would be that the speedo is on the screen in the centre of the dash instead of behind the steering wheel and i donβt really like that, especially cause you constantly gotta watch your speed with how quickly it accelerates. Itβs less convenient to monitor
Last edited by Cirrus Mooney on 11 Apr 2026, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
everyone will prolly switch to electric because of price hike. Everyone's struggling with that,
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5