Last person to post wins!
Noooo!! I needed itLaasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Apr 2026, 09:03Lils!!! There was a choco bean earlier this morning. It’s gone now…..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
LILS!! What happened?
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Last person to post wins!
You were so close……Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Apr 2026, 09:55Noooo!! I needed itLaasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Apr 2026, 09:03Lils!!! There was a choco bean earlier this morning. It’s gone now…..
I swear, if that tripe bean was in an accessible area back in Dec-Jan then my collection would be done by now.
Last person to post wins!
That is smthng.....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Apr 2026, 09:59You were so close……Lily Clarke wrote: 10 Apr 2026, 09:55Noooo!! I needed itLaasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Apr 2026, 09:03Lils!!! There was a choco bean earlier this morning. It’s gone now…..
I swear, if that tripe bean was in an accessible area back in Dec-Jan then my collection would be done by now.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
hey guys
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
wassup??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
your so dry
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."