Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

CHOCO? :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:56 CHOCO? :wow:
*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:56 CHOCO? :wow:
*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
*nods excitedly*
*gobbles Lindors* ^^
thanksaroo tis some magnificent choco

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:56 CHOCO? :wow:
*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Can I have some extra dark Lindors

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:56 CHOCO? :wow:
*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Can I have some extra dark Lindors
Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:56 CHOCO? :wow:
*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Can I have some extra dark Lindors
Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!
I’m fine with that wait do you have any popcorn flavour Lindors There a real thing there great

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:56 CHOCO? :wow:
*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Can I have some extra dark Lindors
Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!
I’m fine with that wait do you have any popcorn flavour Lindors There a real thing there great
Never heard of them but I can conjure some if ya want. *Conjures them.*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:06
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57

*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Can I have some extra dark Lindors
Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!
I’m fine with that wait do you have any popcorn flavour Lindors There a real thing there great
Never heard of them but I can conjure some if ya want. *Conjures them.*
Thanks

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:07
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:06
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02

Can I have some extra dark Lindors
Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!
I’m fine with that wait do you have any popcorn flavour Lindors There a real thing there great
Never heard of them but I can conjure some if ya want. *Conjures them.*
Thanks
Np!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Anyway I WIN

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6