Last person to post wins!
CHOCO?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Last person to post wins!
*nods excitedly*Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
*gobbles Lindors*
thanksaroo tis some magnificent choco
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Can I have some extra dark LindorsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Last person to post wins!
Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02Can I have some extra dark LindorsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Last person to post wins!
I’m fine with that wait do you have any popcorn flavour Lindors There a real thing there greatLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:04Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02Can I have some extra dark LindorsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Last person to post wins!
Never heard of them but I can conjure some if ya want. *Conjures them.*Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:05I’m fine with that wait do you have any popcorn flavour Lindors There a real thing there greatLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:04Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02Can I have some extra dark LindorsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Last person to post wins!
ThanksLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:06Never heard of them but I can conjure some if ya want. *Conjures them.*Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:05I’m fine with that wait do you have any popcorn flavour Lindors There a real thing there greatLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:04Sure! But the milk choco ones are mine!!Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:02Can I have some extra dark LindorsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:57
*Offers some Lindors.* But no stealing or else I’ll turn ya into a laptop!!
Last person to post wins!
Np!Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:07ThanksLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:06Never heard of them but I can conjure some if ya want. *Conjures them.*Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 13:05I’m fine with that wait do you have any popcorn flavour Lindors There a real thing there great