How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:04 10/10 you no longer using the pfp with the giant nose
10/10 hey?!?!?!
Your previous pfp had a giant nose

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:05 10/10
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:04 10/10 you no longer using the pfp with the giant nose
10/10 hey?!?!?!
Your previous pfp had a giant nose
But still I take offense

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:05
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:05 10/10
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:04
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:04 10/10 you no longer using the pfp with the giant nose
10/10 hey?!?!?!
Your previous pfp had a giant nose
But still I take offense
Ok Ok

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8