Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:16
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:15 Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it
Then I’d still eat it
And you would explode
I wouldn’t care

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
umm.... ok?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I WIN

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:16
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:15 Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it
Then I’d still eat it
And you would explode
I wouldn’t care
💥 💥 💥

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nahh nick

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:19
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:16
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:15 Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it
Then I’d still eat it
And you would explode
I wouldn’t care
💥 💥 💥
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Watches Nick explode while eating a cupcake.* :cute:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Accio’s Laasya’s cupcake and sends it to the moon then a volcano*

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Did the moon go with it into the volcano…? 😦