Last person to post wins!
I wouldn’t careCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18And you would explodeNick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:16Then I’d still eat itCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:15 Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it
Last person to post wins!
umm.... ok?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18I wouldn’t careCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18And you would explodeNick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:16Then I’d still eat itCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:15 Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
nahh nick
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:19Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18I wouldn’t careCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:18And you would explodeNick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:16Then I’d still eat itCirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:15 Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it![]()
![]()
![]()






Last person to post wins!
Did the moon go with it into the volcano…?
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen