Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

you go on with your ‘uhs’ I already won

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nu-uh

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:lol:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Steals chocolate and eats it*

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
How dare you!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oof

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:15 Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it
Then I’d still eat it

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:16
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:15 Nick what if I told you that chocolate had billions of miniature nuclear explosives in it
Then I’d still eat it
And you would explode