Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:mod: And the winner is declared!! It is...

JULIA EVANS!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yaahhh, In your dreams!!! :lol:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well, my dreams came true!! :tongue3:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
For once Laasya’s correct

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Why can’t we all just get along :cry2:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This is WAR and in war there is no such thing as getting along there is only SURVIVING!

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
But WHY is it war? Do you even know what you’re warring over? It runs much deeper than winning this impossible game :(

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
The title of winner of this game

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It is the divider of friendships </3