How Well Known Are You On HiO?
20/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000/10 Brooooooookleeenadunie
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000/10 joewoie
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000/10 how dost thou do
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
joey: 100000/10 i’ve been good!! currently deciding whether to finish up some code or write up an reply! how art thou??
8/10 hello riley !!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.8/10 If it isn't Riles le Bluescar 
100000000/10 I is busy! Not sure how I'm gonna get through the week but I'll figure that out
ugh so many overdue replies x_x
100000000/10 I is busy! Not sure how I'm gonna get through the week but I'll figure that out
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.