👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑

Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 13:45
Emi Sato wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 13:40
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 11:24
Emi Sato wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 08:09
@Laverne Taylor
Name: Emi Sato
Year: 1st
House School: Mahoutokoro
Outfit Idea: A dress for the spring ball!
Theme/Aesthetic: Pastel pink, cutesy, kawaii, croquette
Extras (sparkles, crown, etc): Anything <3
@Emi Sato

Here's your dress!

Image posted by the member

It'll be 17 sickles
Hi! I think I’m mistaken, but isn’t there a first three customers who order is free? Srry if I sound like a cheapskate…
Typo error sry!!
Its half...
Oh ok! So that would be… how much?

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
Emi Sato wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 14:25
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 13:45
Emi Sato wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 13:40
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 11:24
Emi Sato wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 08:09

@Emi Sato

Here's your dress!

Image posted by the member

It'll be 17 sickles
Hi! I think I’m mistaken, but isn’t there a first three customers who order is free? Srry if I sound like a cheapskate…
Typo error sry!!
Its half...
Oh ok! So that would be… how much?
17 sickles

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
@Laverne Taylor
Name: Elowin Prankhurst
Year: 1st
House School: Ravenclaw
Outfit Idea: A suit for a gift
Theme: whatevs you want
Extras (sparkles, crown, etc): Anything <3

Hiiii
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
@Laverne Taylor
Name: Natasha Blackwood
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Outfit Idea: Dress, not poofy, 1800s style, fitted slightly, blue, elegant
Theme/Aesthetic: Ocean
Extras (sparkles, crown, etc): Silver Heels, pearl earings

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 17:39
Emi Sato wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 14:25
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 13:45
Emi Sato wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 13:40
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 11:24
Hi! I think I’m mistaken, but isn’t there a first three customers who order is free? Srry if I sound like a cheapskate…
Typo error sry!!
Its half...
Oh ok! So that would be… how much?
17 sickles
Paid! You should have seen smth from Lauren Wong

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 20:37 @Laverne Taylor
Name: Elowin Prankhurst
Year: 1st
House School: Ravenclaw
Outfit Idea: A suit for a gift
Theme: whatevs you want
Extras (sparkles, crown, etc): Anything <3
Here's the outfit! @Elowin Prankhurst

Image posted by the member
It'll be 17 sickles!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 22:39
Name: Natasha Blackwood
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Outfit Idea: Dress, not poofy, 1800s style, fitted slightly, blue, elegant
Theme/Aesthetic: Ocean
Extras (sparkles, crown, etc): Silver Heels, pearl earings
Here it is! @Natasha Blackwood

Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

It'll be 1 Galleon and 8 sickles!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Apr 2026, 18:42
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 20:37 @Laverne Taylor
Name: Elowin Prankhurst
Year: 1st
House School: Ravenclaw
Outfit Idea: A suit for a gift
Theme: whatevs you want
Extras (sparkles, crown, etc): Anything <3
Here's the outfit! @Elowin Prankhurst

Image posted by the member
It'll be 17 sickles!
How much peels?

Hiiii
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Apr 2026, 18:51
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 22:39
Name: Natasha Blackwood
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Outfit Idea: Dress, not poofy, 1800s style, fitted slightly, blue, elegant
Theme/Aesthetic: Ocean
Extras (sparkles, crown, etc): Silver Heels, pearl earings
Here it is! @Natasha Blackwood

Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

It'll be 1 Galleon and 8 sickles!
I love it, but just two things, firstly I wanted it in blue and can you put all the pics in a collage?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.
👑🌸 𝓡𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 🌸👑
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 8 Apr 2026, 22:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Apr 2026, 18:51
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 22:39
Name: Natasha Blackwood
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Outfit Idea: Dress, not poofy, 1800s style, fitted slightly, blue, elegant
Theme/Aesthetic: Ocean
Extras (sparkles, crown, etc): Silver Heels, pearl earings
Here it is! @Natasha Blackwood

Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

It'll be 1 Galleon and 8 sickles!
I love it, but just two things, firstly I wanted it in blue and can you put all the pics in a collage?
Ok sure but which blue?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯