Another Encounter Closed

Harper nodded as she listened to him saying it was hard because the teachers at Hogwarts all have high expectations of him. She felt bad in a way it's unfair for him to be judged like that and for everyone to assume that he is at comparable to his brother or any member of his family for that matter. They are different people and so they should be treated as such. It's unfair when teachers make decisions about students they don't even know because of their siblings. Harper let out a sigh. "I think it's really unfair how your teachers do that to you." She stated.

Harper laughed a little at his story and she shook her head. "No... I didn't have any teachers who made me do anything like that, but I did have a teacher who would spray kids with water from a spray bottle. It was mostly a joke. Sometimes the teacher would even take the whole bottle and dump it on students. I always thought that was a little too far but when he sprayed students I always thought it was funny. Although similar to what you said it's only funny when it's someone else." She laughed a little remembering her past teacher. "Did you have any other weird teachers?"

@Adohiro Moira

You will face many defeats in life but never allow yourself to be defeated
-Maya Angelou
Another Encounter Closed
"I had one weird teacher, he was a gym teacher but also a science teacher too. He never taught us anything and would always show us sports science videos. He would also brag about having a some smart son or daughter and once made us look at a picture of them and he had to pass it around and once he bragged about having a great grading system, he dropped one of the papers and never noticed and we had to tell him. He was the worst teacher ever, but the whole class was a comedy. We always had these sheets to do, they were like ten pages long but all of the answers were online so everyone copied and pasted off of me and I got paid for it!" He grinned. "Until I was caught selling answers by my brother who punished me, but at least the school did not find out and I was richer." He would tell her. "I hated that class. Oh one time we were going to do a M&M assignment, the whole class was excited about having chocolate, until we got cut out colored papers and the teacher scold us saying he would not waste money on us."

(This is a real teacher I had lol)  @Harper Pena

"Why are you telling me to choose
When I only have my eyes half-open?
Somebody let me know, tell me which way to go"
-내일, 오늘
Another Encounter Closed
Harper smiled wide and nodded at she listened to his story about his teacher. "I definitely wouldn't like that teacher. I hate sports. The only sport I enjoy watching is Quidditch." She said with a little laugh. "But I seriously can't believe that you never got caught by your school for that! My school was always on it and super strict about stuff like that." She explained not being able to hide the true shock in her voice. She couldn't believe that he had gotten away with that.

Harper laughed a little at his funny stories and then tried to think of another story to tell him. "I had this one teacher that was a substitute so he would come in and "teach" when my teachers were sick or called into work." She explained using her fingers to make quotations around the word teach to emphasize that this substitute didn't actually teach them. "When any student in my school walked in the hall and saw he was a sub they would yell it and announce which teacher he was subbing for. The greatest part was he would read what our real teacher wanted us to do and then he would say that we weren't going to do that and instead he would play music for us and let us do what we wanted." She said laughing.

(Yeah me too! The stories I've shared so far are real teachers I've had as well!) @Adohiro Moira

You will face many defeats in life but never allow yourself to be defeated
-Maya Angelou
Another Encounter Closed
"I am surprised I never got caught either, it was a bit crazy. My brother only caught me because I seemed to be richer than usual and then he checked my bag." He laughed. "And I had to kneel for an hour on the hard ground. But I cheated of course when he was not looking I was hovering above the pebbles." He told her thinking if he had any other weird teachers or bad ones.  "I had one teacher who used to be a sub and they also let us do whatever we wanted as long as we didn't disrespect him. We also had a foreign English teacher who had blond hair and blue eyes. All the girls swooned over him and always would make excuses to stay behind in class to talk with him. He was an okay teacher, the boys at school hated him cause all the girls had childish crushes on him cause he was tall and hand some." He would tell her and he would stretch. "And we use to have an old teacher who always slapped the students who misbehaved. It was of course funny when you weren't the one being slapped." 

@Harper Pena

"Why are you telling me to choose
When I only have my eyes half-open?
Somebody let me know, tell me which way to go"
-내일, 오늘
Another Encounter Closed
Harper laughed a little and tried to think of more funny teachers herself. "I had one teacher who was my Spanish teacher and she was a really crazy lady. She would dress up as characters to teach us certain words and would make up silly songs to teach us stuff." She said. "One time she dressed as a character called El Zoro and drew a big 'Z' on the board. She made a whole scene of it and made the class laugh a lot and then she left and she came back she pretended she had no idea what happened. It was the funniest thing." Harper said laughing.

Harper laughed at the stories they were telling. She tried to think of any other stories she could but she was having a brain fart and she couldn't think of any. She looked at the time and then looked to Adohiro. "Class starts soon." She said a little sadness in her voice. She had honestly forgotten they were sitting waiting for class to start for a moment because she was having such a good time talking to Adohiro and sharing stories with him about her past teachers. She thought he was becoming a good friend and she liked that. She always loved to make new friends.

@Adohiro Moira

You will face many defeats in life but never allow yourself to be defeated
-Maya Angelou
Another Encounter Closed
"Yeah, class is almost starting / ending soon." He would tell her, it was a bit sad that no one was going to talk to him besides her. He was a tad bit worried and he would wait for the dreaded class to start, he hated sitting in class at times. The seats were not very comfortable at all. ! He would sit and start to write and doodle in his notebook out in a neat and readable handwriting. He certainly had good handwriting for a male and someone his age. He had seen many other male students here write chicken scratch and it would look horrible. He could not believe that anyone had that sort of handwriting but obviously none of the males cared one bite about it. It was certainly insane and he would let out a soft sigh. He could not rest his head on the table since that would be rude and he certainly didn't want a bad impression on anyone at all so he would try to look interested in the class. He certainly was not the smartest, but he was a hard-working student. That was where he shone, his hard work got him good grades.

@Harper Pena

"Why are you telling me to choose
When I only have my eyes half-open?
Somebody let me know, tell me which way to go"
-내일, 오늘
Another Encounter Closed
Harper nodded. "Maybe during class while the teacher is lecturing we can write notes to each other in my spare notebook?" She says as she reaches into her bookbag and grabs her spare notebook. She does so right as the teacher walks in and begins class. As the class starts Harper begins to write a sentence to Adohiro in as legible writing as she can it reads:

Lectures bore me sometimes. Do they bore you too?

She writes it and slides the notebook over to him very subtly. It's not like they could get in trouble or anything. They weren't disrupting the class by talking and they could still listen and take notes while they were doing this. She gets out her notebook and begins scribbling down notes. This time she didn't care about being as legible because these notes were for her and her only so as long as she could read them then it didn't matter. Her handwriting wasn't the neatest but it certainly wasn't slopping by all means. Sometimes she had a hard time keeping up with the teachers. Some of them talked really fast and didn't leave any time for questions. Hogwarts was proving to definitely be a bit harder than what she was used to at her old school but she definitely liked the challenge of all the classes.

@Adohiro Moira

You will face many defeats in life but never allow yourself to be defeated
-Maya Angelou
Another Encounter Closed
He would give a nod when she had offered passing notes in class, he would not mind at all and he would watch her take out the notebook. He would see her write to him and he would take out his prized Totoro Pen and he would write back to her smiling. He would write back in very neat and perfect looking handwriting to her:

Lectures sure are boring. I do hate them a lot and all. Who is your most favorite teacher you have had in Muggle school? 

He would write back to her and her the note book back to her so she could respond. He was a bit worried they would get caught and that would be quite bad and all if he got his first detention. He would let out a soft sigh and he would quietly wait for her to respond. He would also write his regular notes so if worst comes to worst, they would trade the note books and say they were sharing notes. He did not think that would get him and her detention but he could never be sure in the crazed world of Hogwarts. He lets a soft sigh wishing class would be over.

@Harper Pena  

"Why are you telling me to choose
When I only have my eyes half-open?
Somebody let me know, tell me which way to go"
-내일, 오늘