✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦

Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 19:58
Natasha Jones wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 19:53
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 16:16
Natasha Jones wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 16:15
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:55 Because it's APRIL already like bye people
Well March was pretty long... Honestly surprising when it ended. At the same time I'm also like wdym 1/4th of the year is over?
Ikkk
But I have exams starting in May that's why I'm depressed, crying, sobbing, crying again and probably shouldn't be here right now
Oof good luck! Mine ended in March so I'm pretty happy rn. Are you giving your IGCSE's or smth? Good luck dw <3
Yeahh apparently iGCSEs are earlier, I'm doing regular GCSEs
Yeah IGCSE's typically start around the last/last two weeks of April. I gave mine in the f/m series. Good luckk🤞

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Hi, is there anyone who can teach me taxonomy?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
I will make a textbook?

Hiiii

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
I pass on co-leadership of the Muggle School Hub to @Nick Jameson to answer questions in this thread because I'm wayyy to busy at the moment
(Nick owl me if u have questions too)

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Tes Cadell wrote: 6 Apr 2026, 19:25 I pass on co-leadership of the Muggle School Hub to @Nick Jameson to answer questions in this thread because I'm wayyy to busy at the moment
(Nick owl me if u have questions too)
Can I make a textbook?

Hiiii

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 6 Apr 2026, 19:28
Tes Cadell wrote: 6 Apr 2026, 19:25 I pass on co-leadership of the Muggle School Hub to @Nick Jameson to answer questions in this thread because I'm wayyy to busy at the moment
(Nick owl me if u have questions too)
Can I make a textbook?
Yes you can

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Nick Jameson wrote: 6 Apr 2026, 19:49
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 6 Apr 2026, 19:28
Tes Cadell wrote: 6 Apr 2026, 19:25 I pass on co-leadership of the Muggle School Hub to @Nick Jameson to answer questions in this thread because I'm wayyy to busy at the moment
(Nick owl me if u have questions too)
Can I make a textbook?
Yes you can
:biggrin:

Hiiii

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Hi, is there anyone who can teach me taxonomy?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 01:04 Hi, is there anyone who can teach me taxonomy?
@Nick Jameson
@Dido Bleaklane
@Natasha Jones
@Jada Blake
@Denisse De Vera
@Elowin Prankhurst
@Ophelia Vanderbilt
@George Calder
@Natasha Blackwood
@Melissa Blake

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 7 Apr 2026, 01:04 Hi, is there anyone who can teach me taxonomy?
Taxonomy is the Science of naming, describing and identifying organisms. Here is a chart for your reference
Image posted by the member

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."