How Well Known Are You On HiO?
25946571424985687527427492483264/10 hru?
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I saw you once 2/10?? hope to see you more soon!
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 see you every where
I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've seen your pc a lot, but haven't seen you as the inpc yet
sta 6 βΉ eva 6 βΉ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 βΉ arc 5 βΉ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 Ms Samosaaa
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
188377482858300/10 Laurie!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
87613234512/10 LILYYY!!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1589465810645748156845624781/10 MELIIIII!!!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―