✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦

✦ πŸ…œπŸ…€πŸ…–πŸ…–πŸ…›πŸ…”β— πŸ…’πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…žπŸ…žπŸ…›β— ✦

This is the chat of the Muggle School Hub.
Feel free to ask questions or sign up here: The Muggle School Hub!

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
I have an idea we wright a textbook
Last edited by Nick Jameson on 1 Apr 2026, 11:53, edited 1 time in total.

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:44 You do that 😭
Why are you so sad

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:53
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:44 You do that 😭
Why are you so sad
Because it's APRIL already like bye people

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:55
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:53
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:44 You do that 😭
Why are you so sad
Because it's APRIL already like bye people
Oh yeah 😭 😭 😭

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:55 Because it's APRIL already like bye people
Well March was pretty long... Honestly surprising when it ended. At the same time I'm also like wdym 1/4th of the year is over?

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Natasha Jones wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 16:15
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:55 Because it's APRIL already like bye people
Well March was pretty long... Honestly surprising when it ended. At the same time I'm also like wdym 1/4th of the year is over?
Ikkk
But I have exams starting in May that's why I'm depressed, crying, sobbing, crying again and probably shouldn't be here right now

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 16:16
Natasha Jones wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 16:15
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:55 Because it's APRIL already like bye people
Well March was pretty long... Honestly surprising when it ended. At the same time I'm also like wdym 1/4th of the year is over?
Ikkk
But I have exams starting in May that's why I'm depressed, crying, sobbing, crying again and probably shouldn't be here right now
Oof good luck! Mine ended in March so I'm pretty happy rn. Are you giving your IGCSE's or smth? Good luck dw <3

✦ 🅜🅤🅖🅖🅛🅔● 🅢🅒🅗🅞🅞🅛● ✦
Natasha Jones wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 19:53
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 16:16
Natasha Jones wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 16:15
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Apr 2026, 11:55 Because it's APRIL already like bye people
Well March was pretty long... Honestly surprising when it ended. At the same time I'm also like wdym 1/4th of the year is over?
Ikkk
But I have exams starting in May that's why I'm depressed, crying, sobbing, crying again and probably shouldn't be here right now
Oof good luck! Mine ended in March so I'm pretty happy rn. Are you giving your IGCSE's or smth? Good luck dw <3
Yeahh apparently iGCSEs are earlier, I'm doing regular GCSEs