How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I love them! But I think I have literally got such a diverse taste, Right now my favourite artist is Conan gray, as well as Stray Kids. Their music is the literal opposite lol
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 happens..... I follow so many artists, it all depends on my mood......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 awesome!!!! Its just so great!! What's your favourite song??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hooligan. You?Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Mar 2026, 16:17 10/10 awesome!!!! Its just so great!! What's your favourite song??
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I love that song, but my favourite is Normal!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 definitely!
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |