How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 I see you alot of Times Tes๐Ÿฉท

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผโœจ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

sแด‡แด„แดษดแด…, ษขส€ส๊œฐ๊œฐษชษดแด…แดส€
โ€œษช๊œฐ แดส สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษชs ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แดแด‡แด€ษด แด€ษดสแด›สœษชษดษข, ษช สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด สŸษชแด แด‡ ษชแด› แดสsแด‡สŸ๊œฐ.โ€

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hey Alex! 10/10

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 haven't seen you before!

sta 6 โŠน eva 6 โŠน str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 โŠน arc 5 โŠน acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I see you everywhere!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 hey!

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I've seen you but haven't personally like intracted so let this be the first time

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

@Lotus Lively Hey!!! I finished that starter I was talking about!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyy!!

sแด‡แด„แดษดแด…, ษขส€ส๊œฐ๊œฐษชษดแด…แดส€
โ€œษช๊œฐ แดส สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษชs ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แดแด‡แด€ษด แด€ษดสแด›สœษชษดษข, ษช สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด สŸษชแด แด‡ ษชแด› แดสsแด‡สŸ๊œฐ.โ€

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Isabeau Nevara wrote: 26 Mar 2026, 23:29 1/10 haven't seen you before!
Same haven't seen you before either!! Hope we do!!!

10/10 to the person above me!

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"