25 Mar 2026, 17:02
Lear's Army
@Kim Sato
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
1 Apr 2026, 03:23
Lear's Army
Name: Robin Lockett
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: currently daily or 1-2 days
Extra Info: I'm relatively new on the site and still waiting for index registration approval; in est timezone; I don't know how this club functions/will function but it's cool and in character for Robin to join, I feel like
Encyclopedia: hallo
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: currently daily or 1-2 days
Extra Info: I'm relatively new on the site and still waiting for index registration approval; in est timezone; I don't know how this club functions/will function but it's cool and in character for Robin to join, I feel like
Encyclopedia: hallo
Reducio
I hope it's not too late to join:0
1 Apr 2026, 12:45
Lear's Army
Name: Elowin Anne Prankhurst
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: active
Extra Info: none
Encyclopedia:Subject: Elowin Prankhurst
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: active
Extra Info: none
Encyclopedia:Subject: Elowin Prankhurst
Hiiii
17 Apr 2026, 06:23
Lear's Army
Name: Charlotte Rose
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: active
Extra Info: none
Encyclopedia:
my parents were of course muggles I mean still they are but that doesn't stop them from being kind loving and caring and supporting me in each of my decision and strongly Believing me so much.
though I do have sibling one younger brother
and a twin sis
course I am older twin
my parents as I said believed me in everything except magic and when I got the letter they finally believed in magic and were proud.
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: active
Extra Info: none
Encyclopedia:
my parents were of course muggles I mean still they are but that doesn't stop them from being kind loving and caring and supporting me in each of my decision and strongly Believing me so much.
though I do have sibling one younger brother
and a twin sis
course I am older twin
my parents as I said believed me in everything except magic and when I got the letter they finally believed in magic and were proud.
live the best
Charlotte rose