How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I am good, hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Seen ya around lots bit never interacted IC
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hey Skylar!!
Never seen you to the person above so I have to give a 0... (Would love to see more tho!!)
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi hiAngel Dayes wrote: 24 Mar 2026, 17:26Hey Skylar!!
Never seen you to the person above so I have to give a 0... (Would love to see more tho!!)
10/10 I'm doing great
sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4 wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6 |
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov |
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3 Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 nice to hear!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've seen you around but not that much
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Never seen you before. Hi!
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 PYCEEE HEYYY
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hi Tes!!!
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ