How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 You're everywhere!!!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 IsAbEaU

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 It’s been a while since I’ve seen you @Joseph Sims :sweatingbullets:

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000/10 do I know youuuu :wow: jkjk

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOsEpHHH

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I am NOT good at remembering peoples names

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around, but not often

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hey Lauren!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4786445556/10 JULES!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
61729392871/10 LAASYA!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency