How Well Known Are You On HiO?

837467384737478374748490/10 Ada!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
29629836238463861261286/10 Hru?

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Never seen you... Nice to meet you


Pretty profile pic tho

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hey Laverne!!

@Jay Solace I am great, hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1309218423565685680/10 Hello again Lily!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
73736737477473829580/10 Hey!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I think I’ve seen you around

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 LAURIEEEE :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
343567843546783546570/10 JOSEPH!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9292872727282927727272727272772728/10 LILZAREENNNNACLARKEBARKEDARKEWARKE :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.