How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 this is the second time i’ve seen you. oh thanks!! yours is gorgeous !!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
I've seen you around!
I've seen you around!
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 oh hey, novalie! you have such amazing graphics and you’ve done such a great job with your mentees! i also love your writing style
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Brookline
You're too nice!!! You're such a kind person and I always loved making graphics for you! Beautiful aesthetics
(Also, I'm glad you're a fellow and talented mentor!
)
Brookline
(Also, I'm glad you're a fellow and talented mentor!
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 NOVALIEEEE
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Ms Bluescarrr
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.