Name a fictional character A-Z!
Clarisse La Rue
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Edmund- Narnia
(he is the most slytherin to ever slytherin btw idc what you think I believe in the Narnia kids are the founder of Hogwarts theory)
(he is the most slytherin to ever slytherin btw idc what you think I believe in the Narnia kids are the founder of Hogwarts theory)
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Grover Underwood
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Hades??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Alex Bailey (The Land of Stories)
I read the book when I was 10.
I read the book when I was 10.
You can succeed if you try. Determination, faith, courage, daring and passion - You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve and chivalry, Set Gryffindors apart.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
It's supposed to be in alphabetical order, so now we're on i
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Isabella García-Shapiro (Phineas and Ferb)
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jack Frost - Rise of the Guardians
Kindness does not equal weakness - in fact, it is my biggest strength.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ