How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
So probably 6/10?? I swear I saw your name elsewhere...

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
00000000.1/10

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 We literally joint own a shop

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.2

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hii ada/jay!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 BROOK

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hello elowin!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Brooklineeeeeeee!!

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley