How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10Lily!! I love the new pfp!!! I though you were Maddy
I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hey Jay! thanks!
My exams went surprisingly good this time, @Laasya Manjunath
My exams went surprisingly good this time, @Laasya Manjunath
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
15768798654713687980/10 Your exams ended in Feb, right?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3687198356287918091268749810937638729810930/10 That's great, bro!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
465761879875268479802448627980/10 Huh? How's that possible? I mean, we only get about 12 marks worth of questions, but still.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3264578176618787/10 Don't remember the exact marks didtribution but the grammar marks were less in total and literature was worth 40 marks.Lily Clarke wrote: 13 Mar 2026, 14:32 465761879875268479802448627980/10 Huh? How's that possible? I mean, we only get about 12 marks worth of questions, but still.