How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 good for u and good night 🌃 ughhhh I wanna sleeep too but it's only 4:30 pm here and I have works to do

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Good luck <33

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hii!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 see you a lot, and I know you are a friend of Tessie's! :bye:

✮Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints and it takes and it takes, but we keep loving anyway✮

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I don't think I've seen you before...

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen ya around

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Never seen you before, hi!

"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I see you in a lot of RPs and even in the lessons!

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hi Skylar!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Cirrus!!

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7