How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Pretty good, doing some homework... wbu?
I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 so when I first entered this site you were one of the first person's I saw...
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Aleexxx!!
I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JAAAAY
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Hi Melissa
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |