How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Julia Evans wrote: 11 Mar 2026, 12:54
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 11 Mar 2026, 12:51 7/10 i’d like to try but idk how to duel… :cryhappy:
8/10 You can owl/dm your questions, and i'll try my best to answer them simply the system given is honestly confusing.best way to learn is by reading other duels and asking around
8/10 alr but will have to be tomorrow, about to sleep now. I will definitely try though!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 11 Mar 2026, 12:55
Julia Evans wrote: 11 Mar 2026, 12:54
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 11 Mar 2026, 12:51 7/10 i’d like to try but idk how to duel… :cryhappy:
8/10 You can owl/dm your questions, and i'll try my best to answer them simply the system given is honestly confusing.best way to learn is by reading other duels and asking around
8/10 alr but will have to be tomorrow, about to sleep now. I will definitely try though!
8/10 Yaaay!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9987766555667778/10 JULES!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LAASYA

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Elo

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Olivia!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Elowin!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 BREEEE

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I see you a lot. I swear you're like everywhere

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I am…….

Hiiii