How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Samosa!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
82736636363637738489290/10 Laasya!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11654356727891/10 LILY! How are your exams going?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 had a buncha samosas earlier today :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Yummy! The actual food samosas right?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen you around but never spoken or rp with you yet (Btw who doesn't love samosas)

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 Anybody wanna join this?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 i’d like to try but idk how to duel… :cryhappy:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 11 Mar 2026, 12:51 7/10 i’d like to try but idk how to duel… :cryhappy:
8/10 You can owl/dm your questions, and i'll try my best to answer them simply the system given is honestly confusing.best way to learn is by reading other duels and asking around

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency