How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 TES

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JUJU

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 TES!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi Hi!

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Know you very well as Ada though, hi!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LAASYA!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JULIA!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm good! Trying to finish my replies

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you around hio and read some of your rps!

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”