How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 wowieee new pfppp :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Ada Hawkins wrote: 9 Mar 2026, 11:30
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Mar 2026, 11:30
Ada Hawkins wrote: 9 Mar 2026, 11:23
10/10 Thx!!! @Julia Evans <3 <3 :grin: <3 :grin: <3
10/10 But I don't like your new pfp!
10/10 Mine or Jays?
yours

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Mar 2026, 11:36 10/10
Ada Hawkins wrote: 9 Mar 2026, 11:30
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Mar 2026, 11:30
Ada Hawkins wrote: 9 Mar 2026, 11:23
10/10 Thx!!! @Julia Evans <3 <3 :grin: <3 :grin: <3
10/10 But I don't like your new pfp!
10/10 Mine or Jays?
yours
10/10 Oh, ok

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi Ada!

✮Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints and it takes and it takes, but we keep loving anyway✮

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi Hi!

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I have never seen you before :sweatingbullets:

Probably because its your inpc. I seen your PC a lot more though

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 see you around a bit!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen ya before!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 TO OPHELIAA

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6