How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hey Elo!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I think, It's me Ada Hawkins hehe
I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
New iNPC: Colette Loxley
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ADA! Love your INPC
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Thx!!! @Julia Evans![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 But I don't like your new pfp!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Mine or Jays?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |