How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Chaewon!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen u a lot

✮Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints and it takes and it takes, but we keep loving anyway✮

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 hi!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

I want to go back to my deep pond.But I am also willing to explore other bodies of water.⋆˚࿔

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Never seen you before hi!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 heyy, Yes, I'm really new here. But I haven't seen you that often either :)

I want to go back to my deep pond.But I am also willing to explore other bodies of water.⋆˚࿔

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 yeah seen you like once or twice but hi!