Problem with house common room

One time, I was entering the Ravenclaw common room to get my 10 sickles, but I could not press the ‘down arrow’ sign. I tried to go to my history, but it said the ‘blimey! You seem to be lost! There’s nothing to do here!’ thingy. Is this a problem or what?

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

Problem with house common room
Lauren Wong wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 07:51 One time, I was entering the Ravenclaw common room to get my 10 sickles, but I could not press the ‘down arrow’ sign. I tried to go to my history, but it said the ‘blimey! You seem to be lost! There’s nothing to do here!’ thingy. Is this a problem or what?
Hi Lauren,

That could be a temporary problem. Refresh and try again.

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5