How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 hehehe le Cirrrusss :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 how’s it going? :D

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 hai:) you're on discord a lot (:

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12234/10 LIAA

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasiii

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 i dunno u sorry

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Maddy!! Its been so long!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8