How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hey
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Never seen you before. Hi!
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 same just joined hiii
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 In that case, welcome! Hope you like it here!
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 pyce! hello
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 BROOKLINE
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I see you everywhere and ur super active, but we don't really interact
sta 6 โน eva 6 โน str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 โน arc 5 โน acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HeYyYYYyY
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 i see you absolutely everywhere
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen