Let's Chat!
I almost didn’t recognise you tbh. I like both but i think the other one was more iconicOlivia Williams wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 20:30 Ayo everyone, you like the new pfp? I honestly don't know if I like it, I'll maybe change back or smth.
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
I hear you, I'll see what I can do...Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 20:35I almost didn’t recognise you tbh. I like both but i think the other one was more iconicOlivia Williams wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 20:30 Ayo everyone, you like the new pfp? I honestly don't know if I like it, I'll maybe change back or smth.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Hello Kyraaaaaaaaaa
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Really? Thank you <33
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Love the new PFP Olivia!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Thanks Flame!! EDIT: Just reached 800 posts OMG yessssssssss
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Congrats
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I like your pfp too Olivia! I 'think it's cute. Congrats for your 800th post, it's huge!
Flame, your pfp is really pretty too btw. The sweater almost reminds me of yin and yang somehow. I like the.. duality ? of it.
Flame, your pfp is really pretty too btw. The sweater almost reminds me of yin and yang somehow. I like the.. duality ? of it.
UTC/GTM+2