OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 20:30 Ayo everyone, you like the new pfp? I honestly don't know if I like it, I'll maybe change back or smth.
I almost didn’t recognise you tbh. I like both but i think the other one was more iconic

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 20:35
Olivia Williams wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 20:30 Ayo everyone, you like the new pfp? I honestly don't know if I like it, I'll maybe change back or smth.
I almost didn’t recognise you tbh. I like both but i think the other one was more iconic
I hear you, I'll see what I can do...

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellllloooo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kyraaaaaaaaaa

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Love the pfp, Olivia! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Really? Thank you <33

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Love the new PFP Olivia!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Flame!! EDIT: Just reached 800 posts OMG yessssssssss

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I like your pfp too Olivia! I 'think it's cute. Congrats for your 800th post, it's huge!

Flame, your pfp is really pretty too btw. The sweater almost reminds me of yin and yang somehow. I like the.. duality ? of it.

UTC/GTM+2