Let's Chat!
LUCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chat deead no longer!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
We're keeping it alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodbye Forever, I guess
Lucia Smithson
Let's Chat!
For real!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
What?
Let's Chat!
Hey hey
Let's Chat!
This is horrifying. I’m almost vintageVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 12:53oh idk maybe its just my local station that plays those idk lolCirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:5920 years ago is only 2006 how the heck are they on oldies radio stationsVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:58... sooo movies 20 years ago are considered vintage and old. Songs 20 years ago qualify as an oldie and can be played on the oldies channel on the radio.Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
RIP Britney Spears
buttt Bolt![]()
![]()
Think about it this way 100 years ago was 1926. Antique is considered 100+ years old. We've got 24 more years until 1950 is antique, 44 until 1970 is antique, 74 until 2000 is antique.
Vintage is.. better than antique I guess lol.
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Ayo everyone, you like the new pfp? I honestly don't know if I like it, I'll maybe change back or smth.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |