Let's Chat!
Night! Chat died
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I'LL MAKE IT ALIVE AGAIN!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good, thanks! And goodnight, Laasya!!!
Let's Chat!
THANK GOD OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAT IS MORE ALIVE NOW!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
FLAMMEEEEFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:52THANK GOD OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAT IS MORE ALIVE NOW!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
ELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you going to reply to our RP?Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:53FLAMMEEEEFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:52THANK GOD OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAT IS MORE ALIVE NOW!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
YesFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:55ELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you going to reply to our RP?Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:53FLAMMEEEEFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:52THANK GOD OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAT IS MORE ALIVE NOW!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
DID I MAKE YOU SAD? ELOOOOOOOOOOOO!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:56YesFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:55ELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you going to reply to our RP?Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:53FLAMMEEEEFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 15:52THANK GOD OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAT IS MORE ALIVE NOW!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.