Let's Chat!
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMGFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27Ferris Bullers day off!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!
If you want I could think of some others!
Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMGFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27Ferris Bullers day off!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!
If you want I could think of some others!
Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp nowFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMGFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27Ferris Bullers day off!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!
If you want I could think of some others!
Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Yesss!!!!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp nowFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMGFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27Ferris Bullers day off!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!
If you want I could think of some others!
Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
Also what is with knights and shrubbery?



“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:38Yesss!!!!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp nowFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMGFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27
Ferris Bullers day off!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!
If you want I could think of some others!
Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
Also what is with knights and shrubbery?
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”
“Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done”
“Don't say that word”
“What word?”
“i cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear”
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
HEAD KNIGHT: It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly,... but there is one small problem.Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:41Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:38Yesss!!!!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp nowFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMG
Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
Also what is with knights and shrubbery?
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”
“Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done”
“Don't say that word”
“What word?”
“i cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear”
ARTHUR: What is that?
HEAD KNIGHT: We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.
KNIGHTS OF NI: Ni! Shh!
HEAD KNIGHT: Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zu-owly-zhiv'.
RANDOM: Ni!
HEAD KNIGHT: Therefore, we must give you a test.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I literally love you smFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:43HEAD KNIGHT: It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly,... but there is one small problem.Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:41Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:38Yesss!!!!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp nowFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33
Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!
“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
Also what is with knights and shrubbery?
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”
“Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done”
“Don't say that word”
“What word?”
“i cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear”
ARTHUR: What is that?
HEAD KNIGHT: We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.
KNIGHTS OF NI: Ni! Shh!
HEAD KNIGHT: Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zu-owly-zhiv'.
RANDOM: Ni!
HEAD KNIGHT: Therefore, we must give you a test.
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
HERBERT: You got my note!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:43I literally love you smFlame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:43HEAD KNIGHT: It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly,... but there is one small problem.Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:41Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:38Yesss!!!!!
Also what is with knights and shrubbery?
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”
“Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done”
“Don't say that word”
“What word?”
“i cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear”
ARTHUR: What is that?
HEAD KNIGHT: We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.
KNIGHTS OF NI: Ni! Shh!
HEAD KNIGHT: Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zu-owly-zhiv'.
RANDOM: Ni!
HEAD KNIGHT: Therefore, we must give you a test.
LANCELOT: Uh, well, I-- I got, uh, a note.
HERBERT: You've come to rescue me!
LANCELOT: Uh, well, no. You see, I hadn't--
HERBERT: I knew someone would. I knew that somewhere out there...
LANCELOT: Well, I--
HERBERT: ...there must be... someone...
FATHER: Stop that! Stop that! Stop it! Stop it! Who are you?
HERBERT: I'm your son!
FATHER: No, not you.
LANCELOT: Uh, I am Sir Lancelot, sir.
HERBERT: He's come to rescue me, Father.
LANCELOT: Well, let's not jump to conclusions.
Love you too!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
LMAO you’re a whole script (i do this with star wars)
New question, song recs?
New question, song recs?
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen