OOC Let's Chat!

Hi guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Ferris Bullers day off!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!

If you want I could think of some others!
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMG

Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Ferris Bullers day off!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!

If you want I could think of some others!
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMG

Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!

“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Ferris Bullers day off!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!

If you want I could think of some others!
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMG

Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!

“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp now

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
Ferris Bullers day off!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!

If you want I could think of some others!
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMG

Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!

“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp now
Yesss!!!!!

Also what is with knights and shrubbery?🤣🤣🤣
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:38
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:27

Ferris Bullers day off!
Groundhog Day!
Monty Pythons: search for the holy grail!

If you want I could think of some others!
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMG

Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!

“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp now
Yesss!!!!!

Also what is with knights and shrubbery?🤣🤣🤣
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”

“Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done”
“Don't say that word”
“What word?”
“i cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear”

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:41
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:38
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:31

I LOVE THOSE MOVIES OMG

Fun fact: i have nike slides but i peeled the letters k and e off and constantly go around saying “we are the knights who say ni” in reference to monty python
Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!

“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp now
Yesss!!!!!

Also what is with knights and shrubbery?🤣🤣🤣
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”

“Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done”
“Don't say that word”
“What word?”
“i cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear”
HEAD KNIGHT: It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly,... but there is one small problem.

ARTHUR: What is that?

HEAD KNIGHT: We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.

KNIGHTS OF NI: Ni! Shh!

HEAD KNIGHT: Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zu-owly-zhiv'.

RANDOM: Ni!

HEAD KNIGHT: Therefore, we must give you a test.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:43
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:41
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:38
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:33

Cirrus HOW have we only found each other now?!?!

“The knights Whi say … who until most recently said Ni” got me cracking up!
No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp now
Yesss!!!!!

Also what is with knights and shrubbery?🤣🤣🤣
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”

“Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done”
“Don't say that word”
“What word?”
“i cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear”
HEAD KNIGHT: It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly,... but there is one small problem.

ARTHUR: What is that?

HEAD KNIGHT: We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.

KNIGHTS OF NI: Ni! Shh!

HEAD KNIGHT: Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zu-owly-zhiv'.

RANDOM: Ni!

HEAD KNIGHT: Therefore, we must give you a test.
I literally love you sm

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:43
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:43
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:41
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:38
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:36

No FR, we’re literally twinflames atp omg we have to rp now
Yesss!!!!!

Also what is with knights and shrubbery?🤣🤣🤣
“You shall cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with… a herring!”

“Cut down a tree with a herring? It can't be done”
“Don't say that word”
“What word?”
“i cannot tell, suffice to say is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot hear”
HEAD KNIGHT: It is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly,... but there is one small problem.

ARTHUR: What is that?

HEAD KNIGHT: We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.

KNIGHTS OF NI: Ni! Shh!

HEAD KNIGHT: Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zu-owly-zhiv'.

RANDOM: Ni!

HEAD KNIGHT: Therefore, we must give you a test.
I literally love you sm
HERBERT: You got my note!

LANCELOT: Uh, well, I-- I got, uh, a note.

HERBERT: You've come to rescue me!

LANCELOT: Uh, well, no. You see, I hadn't--

HERBERT: I knew someone would. I knew that somewhere out there...

LANCELOT: Well, I--

HERBERT: ...there must be... someone...

FATHER: Stop that! Stop that! Stop it! Stop it! Who are you?

HERBERT: I'm your son!

FATHER: No, not you.

LANCELOT: Uh, I am Sir Lancelot, sir.

HERBERT: He's come to rescue me, Father.

LANCELOT: Well, let's not jump to conclusions.

Love you too!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
LMAO you’re a whole script (i do this with star wars)

New question, song recs?