OOC Let's Chat!

I was going to but I didn’t want to double post!!!!!!! Hi Julia!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
What is up?! Wait don’t answer that I already know! The sky!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 09:37 What is up?! Wait don’t answer that I already know! The sky!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wrong! The ceiling

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*Runs over and drags Emiline in* EM!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Why so violent 😟

OOC Let's Chat!
Because I want to talk to Em!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
You’re up here you need to be down here (said like an English teacher)

OOC Let's Chat!
For real though!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.