How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 Snowball be upon ye

"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 i see you more on the discord server than here

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you on disc A LOT

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 i see you both on discord and here a lot

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I’ve seen you a bit

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hey julia!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hiiii!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Heyyyy :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOSE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency