OOC Let's Chat!

Whoa, I wrote a nearly 700-word reply for an errand!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 01:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 01:44 Hey Angel!!!! Hey Zeph!!!
Hello Lily! How are yah?!
not really arm still hurts

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
How's all?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Sleeeeepy. You?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good I gotta do a bunch of school stuff ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 02:01
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 01:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 01:44 Hey Angel!!!! Hey Zeph!!!
Hello Lily! How are yah?!
not really arm still hurts
Drink pain meds and take much needed rest!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
I just read a HORRIBLY SAD PART in my book and now I’m bawling my eyes out…why does it have to be this way?!?!?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I love a good book that hits you right in the feeeeelss

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
All my favorite characters die tho technically Wolverine is one of them and Ches is another so they are basically the only 2 that died at some point but continued to be alive for one reason or another

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff