How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2-3/10 seen you only a little
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3-4/10 seen ya but haven't interacted much outside of ooc
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3-4/10 same but willing to change that (if youβd like)!
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3-4/10 seen ya around oo yiss we could do a library rp some time@Cirrus Mooney
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 sounds great, iβd love that!
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 CLONE WARS!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 We've spoken before but only breifly almost didnt recognise you with the new pfp![]()
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 β’ Evasion 7 β’ Strength 4 β’ Wisdom 6 β’ Arcane power 4β’ Accuracy 8 |