Let's Chat!
*noms crisps*
Let's Chat!
*Steals the crisps from Casey and starts eating them*
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Crisp? We call them chips, anyways can I have some?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
We call them chips to but he wrote crisps so....
* Hands bag to Olivia*
* Hands bag to Olivia*
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Wh- Yo!
Yep. Called crisps over here. And fries are called chips here
Yep. Called crisps over here. And fries are called chips here
Let's Chat!
That's weird! No offense!Casey Stone wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:37 Wh- Yo!![]()
Yep. Called crisps over here. And fries are called chips here![]()
*Feels bad and takes chips back from Nick and hands them to Casey*
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
We call crisps potato gold of all things xD And chips are of course French fries^^
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Hehe!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:47That's weird! No offense!Casey Stone wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:37 Wh- Yo!![]()
Yep. Called crisps over here. And fries are called chips here![]()
*Feels bad and takes chips back from Nick and hands them to Casey*
Power of language and dialect!
Crisps and chips. Tap and faucet. Lots of different words for the same thing!
Let's Chat!
That is very interesting, I like it, I shall now steal itMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:49 We call crisps potato gold of all things xD And chips are of course French fries^^
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen