OOC Let's Chat!

*wiggles in*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey y'all! Heading offline for the next few hours, got class!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles with Emily*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 17:59 *wiggles in*
HAPPY CAKE DAYYY! THREE YEARS AS EMILY!!!:love2: :love2: :love2:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 18:07
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 17:59 *wiggles in*
HAPPY CAKE DAYYY! THREE YEARS AS EMILY!!!:love2: :love2: :love2:
:wow: :wow: :wow:

EM!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Cake day Emily!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Cake day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
:love: Thank you!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
You are very Welcome!!!! :D :D :D :D

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.